Hello to all of you JBQ Teams that have told us you would come to the Festival... if we can hold it. This is a very hard time in the world now for sure. But for now, we must postpone the Festival. We do not even know if we will be able to be back meeting as churches, and the host church is saying that those dates are a ‘no go’ for them. We are looking at a possible later date.
We are so thankful that so many of you were willing to come to the Festival. We will keep monitoring the situation and working with the church to see if another date will work. We would hope that by the middle of May we can make that decision. We are as sad as all of you are and are praying for guidance from our Heavenly Father. Pray for our country as well. The enemy is truly at work and we need God. Pray for our leaders as they are under enormous pressure from all sides.
We have all of your contacts and will try and keep you informed as we can.